Did you come across some stellar research in Information Technology and Politics published in 2022, or did you write some yourself? Consider nominating your work or the work of others for one of the 2023 APSA Information Technology & Politics Section Awards. Awards up for grabs include:
- Best Information Technology & Politics Book Award (for books first published in 2022)
- Best Article in Information Technology & Politics (must have appeared in a journal issue in 2022)
- Best ITP Conference Paper Award (for papers presented in the ITP section at APSA 2022)
- Best Student Conference Paper (for papers presented in the ITP section at APSA 2022)
- Best PhD Dissertation in Information Technology & Politics
- Best Public-Facing Scholarship in Information Technology and Politics
The deadline for submissions is April 1, 2023.
More information, including award committee members and contact details can be found here.